CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music makes the world go round..


"Music is God's gift to man, the only art of Heaven given to earth, the only art of earth we take to Heaven."

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Senior Ball 09

(left: Auston, Saya, Meg, Kenny, Diana, Izzy)
SENIOR BALL!!
Hello Everybody :) So This is my first formal dance and i had the best time EVER so i thought i'd share it with you, haha!
And I have to give an 'acknowledgement' to my Mama because she sacrificed her time and money to make my yellow dream dress, thank you so much! I love you :D
The Boyz :P Izzy, Auston, and Kenny

Me and my wonderful date who was a gentlemen the whole time :)

My brother and my best friend!

Me and my best friend!
*girls just wanna have fun*

(top left: Ling, Derek, Eric A, Kiersten, Meg, Kenny, Andi, Eric J bottom left: Diana, Izzy, Saya, Auston, Amber, Josh)
This is our group! Quite large, huh?

Single Shot :) Probably my Favorite!!!

0 comments: