CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music makes the world go round..


"Music is God's gift to man, the only art of Heaven given to earth, the only art of earth we take to Heaven."

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nippon!

Hello! This is a video my mom asked me to make so we can show our family at Thanksgiving! It's when we went to Japan! The pictures are from when we traveled around the first week we got there. So ya, it's not really a video; more like a slide show. I hope it's not too bad... i got really lazy with the pictures after a while so there might be some mistakes.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Hey cutie! I just found you through Janna's blog. How fun! You can look up ours, too. You probably won't recognize Raynie, she is getting so big. Have a fun day!

Mandi said...

OH MY GOSH! i want to go to Japan now!! haha and I will! someday I promise I will! :) You're a cutie saya!