CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Music makes the world go round..


"Music is God's gift to man, the only art of Heaven given to earth, the only art of earth we take to Heaven."

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day in St George...

SNOW!!
kennys truck and more snow :-D


hehe thats my mini snowman i made in 2 secs..

so get this: i didn't get to play in the snow at all!! i was so sad :-( me and my pal decided that we're gonna have a snowball fight and have a great time because school got CANCELED today; but no. everything just didn't turn out the way we wanted it. so yep, that little snowman is my little enjoyment with snow that rarely comes and sticks in st george :-)

6 comments:

Lisa Mary said...

SAYA! Holy cow, you look so dang gorgeous in all of your pictures! It's really not fair... Wow, that snow was something, wasn't it? Ugh, I'm so sad it's gone! By the way, your playlist is amazing, I sat here and listened to it for like an hour... I miss you, Ducky!

Saya ♥ said...

lisa!!! do you have a blog? GEt ONE!! i never get to talk to you and i NEED to. alright? how'd you find it anyway?

Mandi said...

snow is fun! I'm typing on my touch iPod, Merry Christmas pretty says!

Mandi said...

oh my gosh I wrote this huge message and totally lost it... Now I'm retyping haha what is your dang number I can't read minds Saya !! Haha we need to hang out like maybe tomorrow sometime haha of you're not busy call me haha with your new phone :)

Mandi said...

oh and I meant Merry Christmas Saya not says hahaha call me!

Janna said...

How awesome Saya! We were hoping for snow in Bako too but it never happened.